Thursday, August 21, 2008

My name

So, a while back I entered my name "Cynthia" into this website I'm about to quote, and got descriptions of how I, a Cynthia, am, or should be. Not one piece of the info fit me, except maybe the very beginning that said I had an urge to be creative, independent, and self-reliant, or something like that. I do sometimes forget I am not "an island" and shouldn't keep trying to be one. I love that Simon and Garfunkel song... "I am a rock, I am an island... and a rock feels no pain... and an island never cries." I think I can be that safe haven, that solid rock for others, and yet remain untouched. And as much as I sometimes wish it was true, I know it can't be. Alright, none of that has to do with what I'm about to "quote." Here is the summary of me as "Thia" and it seems to fit me much better than my "Cynthia" synopsis, but if you're reading this, I'll let you be the judge.

Your First Name of: Thia
Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.
While the name Thia creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.
Your name of Thia gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you may not follow such advice yourself.
This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

No comments: