Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alright, alright...

So, since I was mocked for saying one of my dreams was to stay happily single forever (unless the right person came along, which I just doubt) and then saying another dream was to marry Batman, I have a new and improved dream: to marry someone who has the meaning of the "sun" somewhere in their name... If I could choose, I'd choose last name... so when I marry him it will be in mine as well. You have no idea how amazing this would be... to have my first name be in relation to the moon and the last to the sun. Then we could name our children after stars (and other such celestial beings)! (wow, just kidding; unless he likes the idea, though I'd prefer names like River, Phoenix, Bruce ;-) etc). And God is sitting in heaven shaking His head at me, "Why did I give Cynthia such a creative mind? So full of silly ideas; where am I gonna get a guy with the sun in his name who will actually want to marry her?" That's a good question... Eh, don't worry about it. But just incase you're wondering, I'd rather not have a Phoebes or Apollo... so let's have something non-greek this time. Thankyou. (*thia L.

p.s. In all seriousness , I'd atleast like to keep my last name starting with an L. And if I can't have that I'll settle for something with a Y in it somewhere. I can dream, right?

1 comment:

faeriechylde said...

If God wants you to marry a guy with a word meaning "sun" in his name, then I doubt He is at a loss as to how to do so... He no doubt planned the thing long ago. Watch out, though... I think there are some guys who will quickly be changing their names to include words meaning "sun" in them! ;) (Just kidding.)
You are so silly... you remind me of Anne of Green Gables with all your lofty ideals about the man you are going to marry. I would be worried that you'll miss the right one, like she almost did, but I know you'll follow God's leading when you see it. :)
Love you! I wish you lived closer, because I miss hanging out with you. God bless!