Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Didn't get around to writing my thoughts last night, but here are tonight's

Do you know... when you love someone you can't stop thinking and talking of them? (And if that's not the case with the person you're dating or engaged to right now, you've got to ask yourself... what are you doing?) Alright, so I was thinking this today and realizing how true it is... when suddenly a thought hit me. I'd like to think God comes into my mind every second of every day... The truth is it's been about every other minute lately. But my thought was this, God loves me so much more perfectly and completely than I could ever try to love Him, and He must talk about me, you, everyone, constantly; think about us, dream about us, sing about us, etc. And when I say constantly, I mean constantly... the uncharted, endless particles that make up eternity. And no doubt He talks to Himself. (Come on, don't tell me you've never held a conversation with yourself about the person you love... trying to reason it, or any other passion, out; And He has more right to hold conversations with himself since he's 3 persons in one). I can just imagine him... "Do you know what ___ learned today? and I was right there, watching, wanting him to know I'd help him work it out and am proud of him for facing it." "_____ heard me so clear last night... And she wanted to just be done and be with me. And I wanted to just pull her in and tell her I loved her. She felt it. But it's not her time... She's got so much more to do. I'm with her, but she’ll have to wait to be with me." The angels smile as He goes on and on... They've heard so much about the billions of us that they probably can't wait to meet us. Obviously some do meet some of us. But, it's true, isn't it? When you're so excited about someone (or even something), it infects those around you. When someone talks about a loved one, I can't wait to meet them (him or her, grammatically speaking)... If I could, I'd meet every family and best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc, of my every friend/ acquaintance/ almost-acquaintance. I suppose this is why you can find me at random open houses, birthday parties of people I barely know, weddings, and family get-togethers. (But then, I also love to watch, read, eat, listen to... anything anyone is passionately excited about). Sorry, I know this has turned into another one of my confusing, past-midnight rants... I guess my point is, that we need to share more- our loves, our dreams, our desires, passions, disappointments, failures, and on and on- so they can join with others' hopes, loves, (favorite movies), etc. I might be speaking to myself more than anyone, but we can't keep assuming no one really wants to know what we're thinking, what or who we love, what we're passionate about, or even what our simple and honest opinions are. Like, how do you really like your eggs? (Sorry, movie reference...). I'm done. If you read this, I hope you got one single thought's worth out of it. I love you. Yes, you, whoever you are. (*the moon

No comments: